Processes Involving Pharmaceutical Dust
- Tablet Presses
- Tablet coating
- Fluid bed drying
- Spray drying
- General room ventilation
Farr Gold Series Camtain
on Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Applications
- The Farr Gold Series (GS) Camtain units can be used in a variety of pharmaceutical dust collection applications including tablet presses, coating, fluid bed drying, spray drying, blending, granulation and general room ventilation.
- The GS Camtain is perfect for high efficiency filtration where recovery of the product is not required.
- Safe-change containment systems are available for both the filter cartridges and discharge system underneath the collector. The cartridge change utilizes the safe change filter replacement method while the discharge uses continuous liner technology.
- The GS Camtain can also support traditional dust collection for nuisance dusts and fumes that do not require full isolation and containment.
- Camfil APC has containment dust collectors for pharmaceutical applications in North, South and Central America, Asia and Europe.
Courtesy of World Trade Group
Next: Benefits for pharmaceutical applications