Top Collection Efficiencies Up to 99.95%
We consistently achieve high separation performance by designing our filter materials to meet specific needs or to handle a given droplet spectrum and through the optimized flow-engineered multistage design of our units:
- FINAL FILTER - We offer final safety HEPA filters that are 99.97% efficient on .3 micron and larger particles.
- SELF-REGENERATING SEPARATION STAGES - Optimum on separation efficiency and drainage due to two self-regenerating demister. The self-regeneration is achieved via diagonally placed filter elements with a slight incline, as well through the material selection and packing density of our filter cassettes.
- SIMPLE SETUP - Handte EM Profi Units are easy to install (plug & play), and can be modified and flexible expanded with optional accessories.
Our Units Result in High-End Solutions Like Guarantees Including:
- UNPARALLELED COST-EFFECTIVENESS - Our standard-equipped self-cleaning system yields safe operation, long-term durability and long maintenance intervals.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC SPRAYER - This patented system counteracts emulsion clumping. That means that our separators can be operated almost maintenance-free.
- BEST PERFORMING MIST SEPARATOR - Our two stage filtration offers efficiencies of 99.9% on 1 micron and larger particles. Our compact corrosion proof filter elements can be washed and reused.
The Ultimate in User Friendliness
Our units are extremely easy to maintain. Large service doors and quick-lock latches make it possible for a single person to easily perform installation and removal from the floor.
Basic Modules in Flexible Combinations
- Ground/Platform versions with optional return pump station (recirculating separated fluids by pump)
- Filter module (Main & Final filter)
- Connection box for use with an external fan, connection either left, right or rear
- Built-in fan, in compact design with integrated sound insulation
- Top mount fan
- Highest planning reliability and short delivery time
- Easy transport and installation
- Simple extension/adaptation
- Minimum space requirement, maximum performance by optimizing basic modules
Sizing and Air Volume
- 3.0/1,700 cfm
- 4.5/2,600 cfm
- 6.0/3,500 cfm
- 9.0/5,300 cfm
- 13.5/8,000 cfm