Meet Your Filter and Parts AdvisorWe're easy to deal with! Find your advisor here.
Fits Any Dust Extractor
HemiPleat Filters are available in all shapes and sizes as replacement upgrade cartridges.
State-of-the-art pleating technology delivers many valuables benefits to dust collector maintenance.
- 100% Media Use - captures more air pollutants for a safer, cleaner work environment.
- Saves Money & Time - less maintenance and longer filter life.
- High Filter Efficiency - PolyTech™ HE filter media delivers high efficiencies - 99.999% on 0.5 micron particles.
- Optional eXtreme Media - Nanofiber layer provides superior efficiency and lower pressure drop.
- Enhanced Pulse Jet Cleaning - dust is ejected from deep within the pleats.
- Breathable Media Pleats - reduces the "dirty work" of replacing filters.
- Lower Pressure Drop (Delta P) - open pleat spacing improving cleaning efficiency.
- HemiPleat is standard on all Farr Gold Series dust collectors.
Profile of the HemiPleat
State-of-the-art pleating technology is the key to the HemiPleat's superior performance. Synthetic beads hold the pleats of the cartridge open with wide pleat spacing not found in competitive cartridges, which are packed too tightly to maximize media use.
The wider spacing of the HemiPleat design exposes more media to the gas stream and results in lower pressure drop as well as improved cartridge release characteristics during pulse cleaning.
Meeting airflow requirements with a 25% smaller housing allows the Farr Gold Series to deliver premium performance at a competitive price and take up less factory floor space. The service benefits are numerous offering faster, trouble-free change-out of cartridges.
Next: HemiPleat eXtreme Media
Follow. Connect. Watch. Learn.