GSHV Farr Gold Series® High Vacuum
High Vacuum Dust Collector
The GSHV Farr Gold Series High Vacuum can be used in applications up to 17 in Hg or 8 psi positive pressure. Common applications include central vacuum systems, positive or negative product receivers and high pressure bin vents.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty 10 and 7 gauge construction.
- Vessel strength: 17 in Hg vacuum, 8 psi positive pressure (without explosion vent).
- Flanged, tangential inlet minimizes dust contacting the filters.
- Two models available:
-GS2HV (2-cartridge design)
-GS4HV (4-cartridge design)
- Can be configured as a stand-alone dust collector or without hopper and support structure for bin vent applications.
- Pulse-cleaning system includes field-mountable, solid state control panel.
- HemiPleat® Gold Cone™ filter cartridges with double seal gaskets and separator bead that ensures uniform pleat spacing of media.
- Horizontal explosion vent.
- Bag-in bag-out filter access door for pharmaceutical/hazardous dusts.
- Continuous liner discharge for pharmaceutical hazadous dusts.
- Discharge collection devices such as a 55-gallon crum or self-dumping hopper.
GS12 and High Vacuum 4HV on Toner Cartridge Dust